Weight Loss of 11.2 Pounds in 2 Weeks Doing This


 

Weight Loss of 11.2 Pounds in 2 Weeks Doing This

I had a weight loss of 11.2 pounds in 2 weeks following a smart, but heavy diet that focused on getting fat and carb to zero. To compensate and reduce muscle loss, I greatly increased my protein diet. I was eating about 1 gram of protein per body weight.


I started on April 18, 2021 and ended on May 1, 2021. My initial weight was 194.4 pounds. Two weeks later, I weighed 185 pounds [183.2 kg].


In general, I was always getting closer to losing weight like I was getting closer to gaining weight. I believed that gaining 2 to 3 pounds of muscle a month would be good. After all, at that rate you would gain an average of 24 pounds of muscle in 1 year. That would be remarkable.


Likewise, the stories of people who lost 100 to 200 pounds in 1 year, however, I believed that losing one pound a week was good. These constant losses can accumulate to over 50 pounds [50 kg] a year. That may or may not change life.


Although I still believe in this slow and steady path, I felt that the five-pound (195 kg) height of 15 feet [8 m] and high blood pressure and being a diabetic at the border were the worst conditions to be there. And turning 60 in a few months only added to the urgency of controlling my weight.


With that mental framework, I used to eat "starving" food that Rusty Moore likes to call "Precision Crash Foods." The essence of this method is to eliminate fats and carbohydrates. It is a low fat and low carb diet. But the key to survival in this diet is greatly increasing protein intake. Be high in protein, low in fat, and low in carb diets.


Eat an empty stomach to hold the muscles and discard everything else. When you eat carbs and fats, that's what your body burns and not stored fat cells. By reducing fat and carbs to a minimum, you are leaking out of your body as you consume stored fat for fuel.


I ate about 180 to 200 grams of protein a day. In a few days, that may have dropped by about 150 grams. Consuming 200 grams of high calories, that would be equivalent to 800 calories. The fat and carbs I have eaten have never been more than 200 calories a day. So, what I ate the most at this time was 1,000 calories with many days less than that.


Multiple calorie counters can include a male calorie count of 5 feet 8 inches weighing 195 pounds at about 2,400 calories. Using a calorie count of 1,000 calories, I had 1,400 calories less. For more than 14 days, my total number was 19,600 calories.


19,600 calories equals about 4.8 pounds of fat. 1 gram of fat is equivalent to 9 calories, so one kilogram of fat is equivalent to 9,000 calories. One pound equals 2.2 pounds and the figures bring the total to 4,091 calories per kilogram.


Theoretically, I have lost 5 pounds of fat. Include water weight loss and a weight loss of 11.2 pounds is reasonable. This is what happens when you drive your daily calorie intake below your maintenance levels. Importing only 35% to 40% of your daily needs is excessive.


Eating these small meals means no starch, complex carbohydrates like sorghum, rice, or pasta. It also means that there are no high carbohydrate foods like potatoes, nuts and so on. The fruit is also out. 9 calories per gram of plain fat.


For two weeks, I ate skinless chicken, bone-free chicken, water-based tuna, and all kinds of leafy vegetables such as legumes, spinach, cucumbers, kale, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and lettuce. A cup of broccoli contains 30 calories and 0.34 grams of fat. A stick of edible vegetable with juicy branches contains 6 calories and 0.7 grams of fat. I can have 3 or 4 sticks a day.


Chicken bone broth contains 45 calories and 0.4 grams of fat. I can look at either 0 grams of fat or at least 1 gram on all the foods I have eaten. I also drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea a day. I was freely using protein powder to boost my protein diet.


This method is very difficult. 14 days of baked chicken salad and tuna salad is not easy. Although there is a lot of free dressing oil and dipping sauce, 14 days is a long time. However, there were also other options that could help. In some cases, low-fat Greek yogurt and other types of yogurt blends have helped. And 99% free turkey oil is a great option.


But in fact, it really helped my point of view. This diet, no matter how difficult or difficult it may be, is just what a civilized person can do. For many people living with real hunger, this diet can be a cornucopia of food. So, I had nothing to complain about.


Probably the key to this success is the next meal - diet. The way I eat now will determine if those 11 pounds lost will find their way back to me. To maintain those lost pounds, I cycled at this point where I ate below my calorie level of nutrition while reducing fat. So, now I use high carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low-fat diets.


At the bottom, I mean less than 10% fat. FDA recommends 30%. 30% of daily calorie intake from fat is equivalent to 55 grams to 65 grams of fat. A cup of white rice contains about 0.5 grams of fat or less. Following the FDA guidelines will be enough for me to eat about 120 cups of white rice. That doesn't happen.


Although I am not a dietitian or dietitian, I believe that eating fat makes a person fat. Sure, sometimes, too much carbohydrates or proteins will be converted into fat, but I think the body prefers to use carbs as energy and protein to build muscle. The body also stores fat. I keep enough fat.


So for the next 2 weeks, I will spend more time eating pasta, rice, nuts, whole grains, sorbet, and other low-fat, low-carb diets. After 2 weeks, I will return to this diet with precision accuracy. I will change until I reach my goal of 160 pounds. A 60-year-old man standing 5 feet 8 inches tall with a weight of 160 pounds with a blood pressure at 120/70 level with a controlled blood sugar level works for me.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Previous Post Next Post